Strong Financial Capacity
- Constantia has sufficient liquid assets to settle claims costs
- Constantia’s solvency capital exceeds FSB requirements
- Premiums, claims reserves and investment income are invested locally
- Additional capital is maintained for the EthiQal portfolio amounting to 40% – 50% of premium as per the Regulatory requirements of the Short Term Insurance Act
- Conservative accumulation of reserves underpins the portfolio
- Peace of mind in the risk run off periods / for retirement Constantia’s Claims Payment rating is A-(stable outlook)
- Access to substantial capital through its shareholder, Conduit Capital Limited.
- Conduit Capital Limited is a multibillion Rand organisation, listed on the JSE
- Conduit Capital is committed to the long term success of Constantia
- Conduit Capital has a long term shareholder investment philosophy
Constantia partner with the 3rd largest international Reinsurer boasting a AA+ international credit rating.
20+ years of successful partnerships, based on shared risk portfolios and local claims mandates.